Dukangi Organic’s Return, Refund, Exchange and Cancellation Policy
Last Update: October 1, 2020
At Dukangi Organic, we take customer satisfaction very seriously. In case of any problems with your order, please contact us through our customer support number or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer support number, and we will assist you. In appropriate cases, if you have already been billed by Dukangi Organic or its partners (Stores, Farms, or Supermarkets) using our technology, Dukangi Organic will issue full or partial refunds in accordance with the following cases: if you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund; if part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund. We will do our best to communicate with our partners from whom you have purchased and ensure your satisfaction in every event.
- If you did not receive your order or received an incorrect order, you may be issued a full refund.
- If part of your order is missing, we may issue a partial refund.
- If the delivered items are incorrect or damaged, you can contact us immediately. We highly advise you to review the items upon receiving them at your door. However, if for any reason you were unable to check the products at the time of delivery and a particular product is incorrect or damaged, please contact us for a replacement or refund. Dukangi Organic will immediately initiate the necessary action, given that the issue is reported within 24 hours.
- A refund request must be submitted by our Technology users when there has been an internal booking error.
- The Dukangi Organic refund request must be entered by the customer support team in the refund log and forwarded to the sales team. The sales team must review and then approve the request, then forward it to the finance department for financial review. The finance department will then forward it to the refund committee for final review.
- Once the refund is approved, finance will process it and update the Technology user accordingly.
- The Dukangi Organic refund request can only be processed upon receipt of a written/email approval from the Refund Committee by the finance department.
- Once the refund is processed, the Dukangi Organic Customer Support Specialist will file all the refund transaction records in the “User Refunds Folder.”
Our team will do its best to ensure your happiness to continue using our solution in every event.
Policy on DukangiOrganic.com
We stand behind the relationship we have with our partners that use our technology (Store, Farms & Supermarkets) and want only the best for you, our customers. If for some reason you are not satisfied, please find our return policy below.
Items may be returned directly to the Store, Supermarket, or Farm if reported within 48 hours of the delivery time. Returns must be unused and in the same condition that you received it in with the seal unbroken. To return your product, you need to take your product to the store, farm, or supermarket you purchased from.
To complete your return, a receipt or proof of purchase must be presented.
- All refunds are processed using the same payment method as the original purchase; if a debit/credit card was the initial point of sale, then the credit will be issued to that account.
- All returns must include the following information on the receipt, the refund, signature of the person requesting a refund, and employee processing refund signature.
- Attach a refund receipt with the above information to complete the customer refund transaction.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item and if your return is approved or rejected. If the return is approved, the refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within 10 working days. Someone from the Support Team may also contact you for further information needed to process the refund. Once Refunds are processed, please check with your bank or Credit Card Company as they may take additional 5 working days to reflect on your account.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Items which are defective or damaged: If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call our customer support number, and we will reach out to the Store, Farm, or Supermarket to make the necessary arrangements, the process goes based on the Store, Farm or Supermarket Terms & Conditions.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first recheck your bank account, then contact your credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our customer support number.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged and based on the Store, Farm, or Supermarket Terms & Conditions. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com or call our customer support number.
You can cancel your order within the first 5 minutes after the order being placed by calling our customer support number. In any other case, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will reach out to the Store, Farm, or Supermarket.
If you have any questions about the Service, please contact us at
Bait Mahmyiat Al Qurum Bldg,
Shatti Al Qurum,
Muscat, P.O. Box 395
The Sultanate of Oman